Because the modern market offers so many different products to choose from, it can be hard to distinguish good from bad quality when searching for an electronic boost controller. Our team has done many hours of research in many different categories to provide you with a detailed review of many different products currently available on the market. We took into consideration the brand’s reputation, product quality, and user rating to provide you with a review of the electronic boost controller currently available for purchase.
Before you make up your mind, be sure to click on any product that gets your attention, since it will show you many more details like size, weight, price, user feedback, and worldwide user ratings. We are aware that it is of utmost importance to provide our users with only the best products currently available to ensure everyone is happy in the end. This review about the electronic boost controllers is only one out of many that our team has made for you.
Best electronic boost controller
RANK 1. Innovate Motorsports (3882 SCG-1 Solenoid Boost Controller and Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge Kit, White, 52mm, Black
- User programmable boost cut safety using Air/Fuel and Pressure references
- Programmable waste gate reference pressure threshold
- Programmable solenoid duty cycle with separate gain control function
- Programmable shift light & OLED user configurable display
- No PC required for configuration and use (Required for data logging)
RANK 2. Go Fast Bits G-FORCE III Electronic Boost Controller Turbo EBC w/Air Fuel Ratio
- For boost pressures up to 50psi (3.45bar, 345kpa)
- Just like the GFB 3004 G-Force II but better with the added A/F Ratio feature!
- Adjust peak boost, rise rate, and closed-loop correction
- 6 boost presets, individually programmable
- Peak boost recall
RANK 3. AEM Tru-BoostX Gauge-Type Boost Controller
RANK 4. GReddy (15500214) Profec Electronic Boost Controller
- GReddy PRofec Electronic Boost Controller
RANK 5. Turbosmart TS-0302-1002 e-Boost 40 PSI STREET Boost Controller
- Aimed at the street performance market
- Features many boost control capabilities found on the e-Boost2
- Provides class-leading boost control
- Two boost settings easily selected via the turn-and-push button; External switch can be used to change between boost groups if required
- Supplied with e-Boost STREET control unit, wiring loom and installation kit, solenoid with mounting bracket and vacuum fittings, vacuum hose and hose clamps
RANK 6. AEM 30-4350 Tru-Boost Controller Gauge
- Complete system includes harness, boost hose, on-board 29 psig pressure sensor (external 75 psia optional), boost solenoid, gauge display and all necessary fittings
- Two user selectable boost settings with peak boost memory
- User selectable Overboost alarm includes two timed shutdown levels at 10% and 20% Overboost
- No external interface required for programming!
- User configurable gauge includes 24 scalable LEDs, and interchangeable bezel, pin guide and faceplate to customize look of display
RANK 7. Qiilu 3 Port Electronic Boost Control Solenoid Valve DC12V 5.4W Solenoid Boost Valve 35A-AAA-DDBA-1BA
- 【Fitment】 Electric Solenoid Valve is suitable for most turbo and supercharged applications. Compatible used by most aftermarket ECU application (like haltech and MoTec)
- 【Replacement】 Electronic Boost Control Solenoid replace boost control solenoids offered, for Cobb Tuning, for AEM, for Autronic, for Haltech, for Grimmspeed and many others
- 【Features】 5.4W, 25.4ohm coil, Full vacuum to 120 PSI
- 【Function】 3 port solenoid - this is the most common method for controlling boost, pulse width modulation (PWM) driven
- 【Good After-Sales Service】 If you have any questions, please contact us in time, we will reply you and solve the problem within 24 hours
RANK 8. AEM 30-2400 Boost Control Solenoid Kit
- High-quality sealed sensor housings
- Mating connector and 12” leads included (sensors) when applicable
- Accurate and affordable!
- AEM offers several sensor and Plug & Pin connector kits for vehicles that require additional outputs and/or upgraded hardware over existing sensors
- Available sensors include boost/backpressure sensors, exhaust gas temperature (EGT) sensors, nitrous oxide/brake pressure sensors, UEGO replacement sensors, inlet air temp sensors (IAT), K-Type sensors and more
RANK 9. Grimmspeed Boost Control Solenoid - MazdaSpeed3
- Part Number: 57028
RANK 10. Grimmspeed Manual Boost Controller - Red
- Over 250 Way Adjustable
- Heavy Duty SST Dual Ball Detent System
- Laser Etched Scale and Labels
- CNC'd From Weapons-Grade 6061 Aluminum
- Superior Range without Sacrificing Resolution
electronic boost controller Buying Guide
The E-Boost STREET is an electronic boost controller targeted at the street performance market. It features many of the boost control features of the e-Boost2 but focuses more on no-nonsense features and value for money. Its low price tag and easy installation make it a good choice for many users. In this review, we will look at the pros and cons of the E-Boost STREET, and we will also discuss its performance and usability.
This boost controller comes with a compact design and includes a programmable shift light. It can be installed in all types of vehicles, including sports cars and four-wheelers. It is equipped with four-psi springs on the wastegate, which help optimize fuel usage. Moreover, its high duty cycle of 94% helps you to achieve optimum fuel economy. As a result, the boost level will always be a consistent 35% higher.
The electronic boost controller has a duty cycle, which is proportional to the boost level. The duty cycle determines how much power the engine will receive from the turbo. This feature helps the driver to set the desired boost level and save time. This boost controller helps the driver with the air/fuel ratio and protects the engine. The engine’s wastegate opens to release the excess power. To use this function correctly, the boosting level must be at least 30psi, so the E-Boost controller should be adjusted to the maximum.
The E-Boost Controller can also control the turbochargers and scramble the turbochargers as much as required. With a 50psi boost capability, it can make a street race car perform like a professional sports car. This boost controller is small, has an easy-to-read OLED display, and comes with six preset programs. You can even reprogram it to your liking. In addition, you can easily use the E-Boost to make your car run faster and smoother.
The electronic boost controller has a few advantages over its manual counterpart. First, it’s more expensive than its manual counterpart, so it’s best to purchase it only when you’re confident in your ability to install it on your own. If you’re a beginner, you can use a turbocharger wastegate controller instead. These devices allow you to regulate the boost levels and have a more reliable system than a manual one.
The-Boost2 is a popular electronic boost controller that features an OLED display and allows the driver to adjust a variety of settings. The e-Boost2 allows you to map the boost and compensate for lean conditions. It has a number of functions, including RPM reading, auxiliary input, and more. Its user interface is very user-friendly and is intuitive. The GFB EBC is easy to install and comes with an OLED display.
An electronic boost controller works by adjusting the boost pressure by a stepper motor. An electronic boost controller has more advanced features than its manual counterpart, including an intelligent algorithm that fine-tunes the air pressure delivered to the engine. An electrical current is used to activate the valves. If the valves close before the car reaches the desired pressure, the driver will experience a reduction in air resistance. Then, the driver can control the airflow in the car.
In addition to a faster spool, the electronic boost controller improves the fuel economy of a vehicle. Its high-performance performance is crucial for racing. In the past, drivers could rely on manual boost controllers to boost the engine without the assistance of a professional. With the electronic boost controller, the engine can get up to 80psi of boost. Although the electric boost controller has its advantages and disadvantages, it can save your car from damage.
An Electronic Boost Controller is a vital part of a car’s performance. It can improve the car’s performance by increasing the boost pressure on a particular engine. An electronic boost controller is compatible with different engine types. The best model will allow the driver to tune the amount of boost in the car as needed. So, it’s essential to choose the right one for your vehicle. There are so many options on the market today that you can choose the best one for your needs.
As you can see, finding the electronic boost controller is not as easy as it might seem at first. There are so many things you have to pay attention to that it can be confusing in the end. Simply checking out a review is a great way to make things much easier for you. Our team focuses to provide simple and informative reviews that help people find their desired brand or product. We all know that it is a real bummer to purchase something that doesn’t fit your desires. That is why we gave it a lot of effort to provide you with a buying guide for an electronic boost controller.
If you liked what you saw here on our webpage and are wondering if there is more, check out the rest of our webpage to find even more interesting product reviews. Many people have already found what they were looking for here. We surely have something interesting for you as well!